To the new members of BouT: thank you so much for your keen interest these past few days! A few of you have already told us about your enthusiasm for joining one of the committees. We are glad to announce that we will be having a Committee Interest Drinks session next week on Wednesday 13th September at 5pm in the BT space (02.West.010 in the BK). Come along for a casual drink to find out more about what the various jobs involve. No need for any commitment at this stage, justhave some beer and talk to us!
In general, all committees involve talking to companies, experts and other contacts to make events happen and gather support for BouT
- Study Trip: organise a programme for lectures, excursions, company visits and entertainment in another country
- Company Relations: strengthen our links with the industries to get services and sponsorship
- DEBUT: organise the annual case day of the year, bringing together large BT-related companies and TU Delft students
- Rumoer: bring together the works of professionals and students into the association’s magazine
- Events: organise excursions, company visits, entertainment, lectures and the symposium
Feel free to contact us! Credentials of each responsible board member can be found here.